Firefly Citronella Tiki Torch Fuel – 1 Gallon – Odorless Oil – More Economical
- Burns 30% LONGER than Traditional Tiki Torch Oil. Wick heights were low for maximum burn and minimal smoke/soot. Results will vary. Actually, our results were even better than stated.
- Wow! Finally an ODORLESS Tiki Torch Fuel
- Independent Lab Tests Show Less Smoke and Soot. NEVER MIX FUELS as this will change the burning characteristics of Firefly Tiki Torch Fuel.
- Preferred Fuel by Tiki Torch Manufacturers
- Fedex Tested and Approved Packaging
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 7 x 7 inches; 0.08 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.08 pounds
- ASIN: B009Y7ZBY0
- Item model number: tf-128-c
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Firefly UNCOMMON Citronella Tiki Torch Oil by the gallon is very economical. In-house testing showed it burned 30% longer than common tiki torch fuel producing less smoke and soot. The base fuel is odorless but there is a faint smell of Citronella which will help keep the bugs away.
Beyond the fact this is the next generation in tiki torch fuel, you can recycle this 128 oz./gallon PET bottle. For your familyÕs safety our 128-oz. bottle feature a commercial-style with a childproof cap. Additionally, there are NO inactive ingredients, such as colorants, which reduce purity.
And what about leakage during shipping? We electronically seal our bottles to prevent leakage and our packaging has been tested and approved by FedEx to ensure the product gets to you in tip-top shape. Firefly Tiki Torch Fuel is for outdoor use only.
REMEMBER, Firefly Tiki Torch Fuel is for outdoor use only and wick height matters as it relates to the amount of smoke and soot output. We recommend keeping your wick flush with the collar to reduce soot, smoke and conserve fuel. KEY POINT: NEVER MIX FUELS as this will change the burning characteristics of Firefly Tiki Torch Fuel.