Kitchen Backsplash Faux Antique Copper Wc-30 PVC Wall Covering Ul Rated – 25ft. Roll Discounted Cheap Hammered
- Faux Antique Copper PVC backsplash Looks Like Metal,can be install in GARAGE,Hallway,Recreation room,Bathroom Toilet area,Around Door as a wall paper ext...
- Backsplash Easy to install & maintain easy cut with regular scissors.Glue on,Nail on,Staple on,Tape on!
- Instantly transform your kitchen, bathroom,hallway,Restaurant can use as wall covering and Bar Counter Top Cover ext..
- kitchen remodeling, copper hammered sink,pvc, use for ANY OFFICES,Any Nigth Club,Basement,Recreations Rooms,in PATIO ROOF CANOPY,UL Rated Waterproof backsplash,cheap back splas,discount backsplash. ext...
- Backsplash can glued on wainscoat, sheet rock,stone,glass ext..
- ASIN: B000NLCO00
- Item model number: WC 30 renovation eco-friendly green
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Product DescriptionBeautiful & quality backsplash Plastic wall coverings are easily installed with adhesive glue/contact cement. Tin like appearance at a much more affordable price. These wall coverings will instantly & elegantly transform your kitchen or room! The rolls are 2 feet wide. One small roll will cover approximately 52 square feet. There will be a flat rate shipping fee of $19.00 for the 25 foot roll. Backsplash Wall coverings are also available by square foot for a price of $2.69 per square foot. Restaurant renovation, Bathroom remodel, office renovation, wall cover. INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR PVC BACKSPLASH. 1.Measure the total length of the piece you wish to install. Cut the piece at the desired length, with regular scissors. Each PVC backsplash comes in a roll; it is therefore recommended that you use either an object to hold down one side of the roll while rolling it out or have someone help you hold it on the other side to ensure ease and stability. 2.Fit the piece under the cupboards 3.Apply glue (contact cement) on the back of the backsplash and on the wall (where you are going to attach it). We suggest Gel Contact Cement. 4.Let the glue dry till it become "tacky" and attach the piece to the wall, squeezing out all the air from behind the backsplash. Each PVC backsplash comes in a roll; it is therefore recommended that you use either an object to hold down one side of the roll while rolling it out or have someone help you hold it on the other side to ensure ease and stability. You are done! Now you can cover the edges of a backsplash with metal/wood/plastic edging and start enjoying your new back splash!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/vaishu4/public_html/patiodecorsale.com/wp-content/themes/AA8/functions.php on line 389